The Old Sennockians is a global alumni association. All former students of Sevenoaks School are entitled to be members. The objectives of the association are:
- To promote a mutually beneficial relationship between Sevenoaks School and Old Sennockians.
- To provide Members with opportunities for enjoyable social occasions, professional networking, intellectual growth and personal development.
- To create, promote and strengthen opportunities for Members to contribute to Sevenoaks School’s academic, career and co-curricular programmes
- To create, promote and strengthen opportunities for Members to participate in Sevenoaks School’s commitment to service and social impact
- To promote, encourage and assist in effective communications between Sevenoaks School and Old Sennockians
- To promote, advance and protect the reputation of Sevenoaks School throughout the world
- To support the advancement of Sevenoaks School and its objectives through philanthropic support
Life Membership is a one-off fee of £350* and provides Old Sennockians with a wide range of benefits including access to and invitations for:
- OS reunions
- OS Annual Dinner
- OS social gathering
- OS sports clubs
- OS eNewsletters
- OS Connect
- OS LinkedIn Group
- Sennocke Centre discounts
- Sennockian magazine subscription
Professional Associations and Clubs
Some professional associations and clubs may seek a reference confirming membership of the Old Sennockians. Such references can be provided by the Sevenoaks School Foundation office on request by contacting email@example.com
*Financial membership was introduced in 2007 to support the development of a range of programmes for former students in line with the Old Sennockians Charter. School leavers prior to 2007 have been granted Honorary Life Membership.